It is the covenant that fulfills the longing of God, granting men and women the gift of His life so that in this present time they live the life of the age to come. This gift makes them His children, giving them the unspeakable privilege of enjoying intimate friendship with Him.
If the heart of the covenant is to be united as one to Him by the Spirit, the goal of the covenant is to know Him.
Click to Listen
“Friend of God” Show Notes
In this episode, I share on the following topics:
- Review of the previous episode
- Upcoming Book Study on Surprised by Hope by N.T. Wright
- The Ultimate Friendship
- Knowing the Lord
- Being vs Doing
“Friend of God” Episode Resources
In this episode I mentioned several resources, including:
- N.T. Wright’s ebook for $2.99
- John Sheasby audio teaching on Covenant
- More from Malcolm Smith on Covenant
- The Lost Secret of the New Covenant (The Power of the Blood Covenant) *Downloadable e-book in PDF format
- The Power of the Blood Covenant: Uncover the Secret Strength of God’s Eternal Oath
- Malcolm’s book on iTunes (iBooks)
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me a voicemail as well by clicking the tab on the middle right of your screen.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about covenant? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.