We return to the issue of our value and worth. Man’s need to find significance and purpose can lead to continual failure.
In this episode, we look at the idea of our search for significance. This is based on a talk I recently gave on the topic.
Click to Listen
“Search for Self-Worth” Show Notes
In this episode, I share on the following topics:
- The search for significance
- Knowing the truth (John 8:32)
- Examples of Christians who failed to have correct self-worth
- The “Phantom Christian”
- Your value
- Christianese and the detriment to the church
- A new mind-set / renovation
- Salvation is more about healing than courtrooms
- No band-aids
- Future topics
“Search for Self-Worth” Episode Resources
In this episode I mentioned several resources, including:
- The Lost Secret of the New Covenant (The Power of the Blood Covenant) *Downloadable e-book in PDF format
- The Power of the Blood Covenant: Uncover the Secret Strength of God’s Eternal Oath
- Malcolm’s book on iTunes (iBooks)
- Mirror Bible-OE-Large Print
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me a voicemail as well by clicking the tab on the middle right of your screen.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about identity? Have a story of experiencing this in your own life? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.