Seeing your life as a journey can make a huge difference in your life. In this episode, we break apart Proverbs 3:5 … a verse everyone knows … but have we REALLY seen the power in this verse?
The Bible looks at life in terms of journeys. “In all your journeys…” In all the roads of your life, in all the pathways you find yourself walking on … not crises, journeys. And when I saw that, it was the most liberating experience, to be able to revamp my understanding of life. It’s not a series of crises. It’s not a series of interruptions. It’s journeys. And if I can understand my journeys, and what is going on, and why I’m on the journey, then I can enter into a peace and flow in life that I say, again, is liberating.
Click to Listen
“Identity” Show Notes
In this episode, I share on the following topics:
- Proverbs 3:5
- Your life … a series of crises? Or a journey?
- Examples of journeys in David … in your life
- Why seeing your life as a journey matters
- In ALL your journeys … in all YOUR journeys
- He is in your PRESENT journey
“Identity” Episode Resources
In this episode I mentioned several resources, including:
- The Lost Secret of the New Covenant (The Power of the Blood Covenant) *Downloadable e-book in PDF format
- The Power of the Blood Covenant: Uncover the Secret Strength of God’s Eternal Oath
- Malcolm’s book on iTunes (iBooks)
- Mirror Bible-OE-Large Print
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me a voicemail as well by clicking the tab on the middle right of your screen.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about journeys? Have a story of experiencing this in your own life? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.