Why do we feel the pressure to be “perfect” before we will believe that God truly loves us? Haven’t we realized that God loves failures? That our failures do not sway Him in anyway?
It is time to make a shift … to see God more as our parent than as our judge. Listen as I describe 5 Biblical examples of “royal failures” to encourage you to see how God truly loves failures.
Click to Listen
“God Loves Failures” Show Notes
In this episode, I share on the following topics:
- Jesus came for those in need of healing
- Abraham – creating obstacles to God’s plan
- David – moral failure
- Matthew – criminal and unethical
- Peter – denied Jesus
- Paul – persecuter of the church
“God Loves Failures” Episode Resources
In this episode I mentioned several resources, including:
- The Lost Secret of the New Covenant (The Power of the Blood Covenant) *Downloadable e-book in PDF format
- The Power of the Blood Covenant: Uncover the Secret Strength of God’s Eternal Oath
- Malcolm’s book on iTunes (iBooks)
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me. Also, feel free to leave me a voicemail as well by clicking the tab on the middle right of your screen.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Have questions about failure? Have a story of experiencing this in your own life? Or topics you would like to hear me cover? You can leave a comment below, or leave me a voicemail by clicking on the link to the right.